VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo and video production, and ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos and content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, and Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live and breathe emerging technology and we are always growing.
VaynerMedia is searching for a Tableau Developer/ Data Analyst… someone who is in love with connecting social data with business results, to help steer the social marketing direction of our Fortune 500 brand roster.
The primary role of the Tableau Developer is to develop effective and high-quality data solutions built on Tableau that meet customer requirements. Technical abilities include the following, Tableau, ETL (SQL), Business Intelligence (BI) best practices, data management, performance tuning, training, and system testing support. This role will interface with the customer to support their implementation and reporting needs acting in a consulting manner to be a thought leader and offer necessary training. The role is a mix of project-based Analyst work(30%) and Dashboard Development(50%) and customer facing interaction(20%)
Who Are You?
A critical thinker, upbeat, and hungry to learn. You're someone who's driven to constantly look for better ways to do things and excited at the prospect of working in a constantly evolving industry with far more "unknown" than "known", and love playing a leadership role on a team that shares your drive to always continue learning.
The Task At Hand:
- Analyze campaign and customer data to provide conclusions, implications, and actionable recommendations designed to improve the quality of future relationship marketing communications
- Responsible for day to day analytics for assigned clients, including QA of data and reporting templates
- Develop and present on-going analytics deliverables to day to day clients coordinating with more senior analytics team members and account management
- Support team leads on any internal projects to further develop the analytics practice including implementation of analytical tools, techniques, processes, and frameworks
- Proficiency in at least one or more of the analytics disciplines
- Basic understanding of concepts in at least one or more of the analytics disciplines
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience: 5-8 years for Tableau Developer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Architecting Visualization / Analytics using Tableau (both extracted and live connected data sources)
- 5-8 years of experience in Data Modeling and Business Analytics
- Data Integration of Tableau with SQL Server, SAP BW, SAP HANA, Hadoop
- Experience in design and development of analytics using Tableau and other advanced data visualization tools.
- Ability to work independently with client, understand the requirements and recommend solution
- This role will require collaboration with end users, project stakeholders, and support partners to identify needs, goals, metric measurements, and business models which will result in easy to understand interfaces and enable end users to quickly identify key themes within the data.