Copywriter - Singapore - ONSITE
The Copywriter works with designers to own content calendars and campaign execution for a set of brands.
At VaynerMedia, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks strategically, shares a passion for emerging technology, and understands the world of both big campaigns and content. Our copywriters serve a slightly different role than more traditional “digital creative types,” but thankfully we’ll never use the term “digital ninja.”
Who are you?
You’re an ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving and have a passion for storytelling on every platform. You’re an adaptable idea person who understands that good ideas can come from anywhere. You’re highly observant and write because you love to. You can execute quickly and manage your time well. You’re aware of your strengths and your weaknesses. You’re cool in the face of a challenge. You'll be working primarily within the digital realm, so the portfolio you submit should reflect this, however, we love seeing your overall solutions and ideas throughout your book.
The task at hand:
- Own a range of creative work from content calendars to campaigns
- Work with a designer within a dynamic team structure with several creative leads, helping to support and deliver on our core product and brand specific campaigns
- Organize and help direct content photo shoots with our in house studio
- Care more about concepting, writing, developing, and putting the team in the best position to present our ideas than you do about getting credit for the work
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic Brand team structure
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social
- Experience or interest in finance, or past work on a financial brand
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills
- Strategic thinking skills and a passion for ideating strategically focused campaigns
- The ability to follow direction and take constructive criticism
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- Strong presentation skills and the desire to present work to the client
- A talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily among brand voices
- A passion for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A mastery of industry best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing VaynerMedia family and a smile on their face a majority of the time
- A basic understanding of UI/UX and an interest in the big social media platforms and their abilities/limitations
- Experience working with designers, developers, and team focused creative process
- An obsession with sports, music, food, comedy, [fill in the blank] -we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume submissions.