Tracer is a data platform built to maximize marketing efficiency. Our technology was born from the challenges facing today's marketers. By aggregating cross-platform data and adding business context, we provide transparency into the performance of media investments. Tracer has a proven track record of consistently empowering better decisions and solving data challenges for some of the world's biggest brands.
- We are a small, focused, and collaborative team.
- We are building for the long term and prioritize a good solution over a quick one.
- New members quickly take on responsibility for larger parts of the platform.
- We know that our team loves to learn and we encourage you to take on projects outside of your focus.
- Winning Together - We believe that individuals don't scale – teams do. It's not about what you can accomplish individually, it's about impacting what we can accomplish together. Share ownership, lend a hand, and make changes that empower others.
- Creating Transparency - Transparency is in the DNA of what we build, as well as who we are. Ask questions, share answers, and challenge expectations. Do so in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Reason Not Rank - The best ideas can come from anywhere. When working towards the same goal, the quality of the solution will always outweigh the source. And the highest quality solutions will be collaborative.
- Building Community - We are a team that fosters a community to take risks, speak up, and feel heard. Community is derived from mutual respect and humility — in how we act, listen, and lead.
- Proactive Leadership - We are a proactive team that believes leadership is an action to be taken, not a title to be given.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage 1-3 clients as a partner by discerning their business goals and identifying opportunities where Tracer can provide improvements and customization.
- Lead onboarding with our clients by providing detailed instruction and lessons, ensuring seamless integration of the Tracer platform into clients’ business process.
- Develop strong working relationships with both end-users and decision-makers.
- Create and maintain materials for onboarding, FAQs, how-to’s, etc.
- Actively track all current customers and users.
- Provide reporting on client usage and success stories on a regular cadence.
- Collaborate with the team during product development brainstorms and discussions.
What We Look For
- 3 - 6 experience in digital media buying or analytics.
- Comfort in dealing with clients of all levels and providing recommendations – at least 2 years of client-facing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Google Marketing Platform, social media advertising & programmatic advertising.
- Experience with business intelligence & data visualization tools (DataStudio & Tableau)
- Desire to work with a developing SaaS product and platform.
What We’ve Got
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick Days & Flexible Work Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account across Commuter, Health, and Dependent Care
- Three weeks of paid parental leave
- The week off between Christmas & New Years