Tracer is a data platform built to maximize marketing efficiency. Our technology was born from the challenges facing today's marketers. By aggregating cross-platform data and adding business context, we provide transparency into the performance of media investments. Tracer has a proven track record of consistently empowering better decisions and solving data challenges for some of the world's biggest brands.
Our Team Values
- Winning Together - We believe that individuals don't scale – teams do. It's not about what you can accomplish individually, it's about impacting what we can accomplish together. Share ownership, lend a hand, and make changes that empower others.
- Creating Transparency - Transparency is in the DNA of what we build, as well as who we are. Ask questions, share answers, and challenge expectations. Do so in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Reason Not Rank - The best ideas can come from anywhere. When working towards the same goal, the quality of the solution will always outweigh the source. And the highest quality solutions will be collaborative.
- Building Community - We are a team that fosters a community to take risks, speak up, and feel heard. Community is derived from mutual respect and humility — in how we act, listen, and lead.
- Proactive Leadership - We are a proactive team that believes leadership is an action to be taken, not a title to be given.
- You will be responsible for mentoring an incredible team of hardworking and motivated engineers through regular feedback, coaching and goal setting.
- You will be building team processes and promoting best practices across our team to help our engineers ship higher-quality code.
- You will advocate for your team's needs, managing expectations and ensuring individual goals connect with big-picture goals.
- You will be proactive in addressing issues around team communication, performance, interpersonal dynamics, and ownership.
- You will help recruit outstanding technical talent by working closely with recruiters, overseeing the interview process and planning the long term growth of our team.
- You will help develop a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies our values.
Required Skills / Experience
- Experience managing high-performing engineering teams that exemplify a culture of excellence
- Industry experience building fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or Ph.D.) in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
Tech Stack - direct experience not required, but experience with similar tools a plus
- Python / Pandas
- Django REST framework
- Heroku / AWS
- Ember / CoffeeScript / Sass
What We've Got
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K with matching
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick Days & Flexible Work Schedule
- Summer half days
- Flexible Spending Account across Commuter, Health, and Dependent Care
- Generous paid parental leave
- The week off between Christmas & New Years