The eCommerce Creative Director is the creative lead on multiple lines of business, with experience producing assets with a direct response lense. The CD will work closely with our clients, growth teams, production teams, and technical developers to ensure our brands are being represented appropriately and consistently across multiple digital formats and channels.
This individual ideally has experience growing direct-to-consumer brands with a digital-first focus and can show how creative best practices and creative testing can drive conversions and sales. Our Creative Director will wear many hats - managing creative vision for our clients, leading and managing a team of creatives to execute work, and rolling up his/her sleeves to pitch in and produce work. He/she should continually review and optimize the creative work the team produces, and work with leadership to establish effective ways to lead teams and process.
- Collaborate with clients and strategic team counterparts to develop content strategy and demonstrate thought-leadership in the space
- Ensure work is outstanding creatively and meets all brand and business objectives, while providing clear support and communication to the larger team
- Understand and concept new creative ideas with a direct response lense that will help our clients achieve high growth and problem solve
- Detail out and brief production teams on new creative and copy production for ongoing Client campaigns
- Ability to provide creative editing to various creative asset types (images, video, stop motion, gifs) on an ad hoc basis
- Actively listening to performance data provided by the acquisition, conversion and retention leads to inform creative testing and creative iterations
- Attend and provide leadership in high-priority project brief and kick-off sessions
- Always receive and give constructive feedback
- Work with eCommerce leadership to properly get projects and process off the ground
The Ideal Candidate:
- Diverse creative background with the ability to conceptualize creative campaigns, write direct response copy, facilitate campaign shoots and edit post-production designs
- Has proficient Photoshop skills and Adobe Premiere Pro or softwares of the like
- Has a strong creative vision and understands clients’ business needs and objectives
- Understands creative best practices for placement across social, search, website design, email, and other direct-to-consumer digital channels
- Has a mastery of industry best practices and can articulate the unique VaynerCommerce POV on each
- Has a strong understanding of direct-to-consumer brands in different spaces and can distinguish between good and great work
- Has solid management and communications experience leading cross-collaborative teams
- Can manage work while successfully interpreting their brands
- Can be solutions-oriented for any issues
- Is flexible and open to new processes, ideas, platform changes, and emerging technologies
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume submissions.