IT Support Analyst
IT Operations - VaynerX
VaynerX is looking for an IT Support Analyst to assist with the day-to-day technology needs of our full-service digital agency. Are you the IT superhero we’re looking for?
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone whose primary skill set is supporting Mac computers in an enterprise environment. In this role, you’ll be helping with the deployment and support of Apple Mac hardware (and a few PCs) across a global organization of over 800 users. Experience with enterprise management tools like JAMF and Meraki Systems Manager is a big plus. Knowledge of Apple’s service process (GSX) and general Mac troubleshooting steps would be an asset as well.
You should also be familiar with software such as Google’s G Suite for Business, Microsoft Office 365, and Adobe Creative Cloud, some of our core platforms. Ideally you have some experience as an administrator for these platforms, doing things like assigning and removing user licenses from a cloud portal. But you should also feel comfortable supporting desktop applications and helping our users work through technical issues.
We value a strong attention to detail and want someone who will ensure all of our tracking and process-oriented tasks are done to 100% completion. When it comes to helping your fellow employees with tech issues, you are warm, friendly, and bring empathy to every interaction. You’re also resourceful. Patient. You’re as cool as the other side of the pillow, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You can adapt to change at a moment’s notice, and you know how to communicate effectively with everyone around you. Not only that, but you’ll need the talents to support our team remotely from wherever they are, from New York to Los Angeles to Singapore. Are you up for the challenge?
- Troubleshoot and repair Apple Mac hardware
- Set up laptops, desk equipment, and user accounts for new hires and existing employees
- Resolve issues in VaynerX’s IT ticketing system
- Ensure A/V equipment in conference rooms is functional and up to date
- Follow and enforce policies established by the Vayner IT team
The ideal candidate has:
- 1 to 3 years of IT technical support or similar customer service experience; Mac focus is required
- Some experience with Windows PCs, Microsoft Office, G Suite, and Adobe products
- Strong technical ability and excellent customer service skills
- Strong awareness of new technology and emerging social media platforms
- Some experience with A/V setup and live events
- Excellence in multi-tasking
- The ability to adapt to change and work through ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail and laser focus on IT processes