Mid-weight Creative Team
VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across Creative, Strategy, Production, and Media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
The task at hand:
- Work as part of project teams on larger briefs, and lead smaller content-focused projects, being guided and working closely with ACDs and Group Creative Director
- Develop an understanding of the wider marketing mix to contribute ideas across channels
- Mentor and guide junior members of staff
- briefs and strategies to make sure the team is aligned on project objectives and possibilities
- Present work to internal and client confidently
- Actively seek opportunities to develop your craft and skillset
Grow the potential of the agency with pro-active ideas and activities
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Experience in a creative/marketing/advertising environment
- Be keen to work with team to develop ideas that break traditional thinking
- Portfolio of content and campaign work
- Experience working on big brands
- Practical craft skills as well as conceptual thinking
- Interest in the wider creative industry, innovation and new technology
- A Tamagotchi*
*Tamagotchi can be provided on successful placement if you don’t have one
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.