VaynerMedia is obsessed with marketing for the moment we live in. We have an insatiable desire to help brands navigate the ever-changing waters of digital and social marketing and emerging technologies, globally.
We’re looking for Singapore-based Creative Directors to lead this work, by leading breakthrough creative work while growing and mentoring the founding team at Vayner Singapore!
Who are you?
The CD is the creative lead on multiple lines of business. You will will continually review and optimize the work your team produces, and work with leadership to establish effective ways to lead teams and process. You are passionate about doing great work; and bringing VaynerMedia to market in Singapore.
The task at hand:
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Help to lead and win new business pitches
- Review and optimize the work your team produces, while making sure they are developing as creative problem solvers.
- Mentoring team leads (ACD's and creative leads)
- Providing high level concept guidance and approvals
- Working with Group Directors and Project Managers on internal team relationships and process
- Working with Leadership to properly get projects and process off the ground
- Assist in developing company wide creative processes including voice and content workshops, brief sessions, high priority brainstorms, emerging technology and social opportunities, and innovating on campaign work
- Always give constructive feedback.
- Support CCO and Leadership in hiring and staffing plans
- Support CCO in approving and conducting performance reviews
- Attend and provide leadership in high priority project brief and kick off sessions
The ideal candidate looks like this:
- Deeply familiar with the Singapore market, with APAC region familiarity a strong plus
- A tight network of marketing professionals in the APAC region
- 8+ years experience in APAC roles; with some country-specific focus
- Hungry to build a founding team for VaynerMedia globally
- Solid management experience leading large teams
- Gain client confidence as a leader who can manage work while successfully interpreting their brands
- Act as a dotted line to senior leadership, including C level stake-holders, ensuring that work is outstanding creatively and meets all brand objectives, while providing clear support and communication to the senior team on all current initiatives.
- Be flexible with and open to new processes, platform changes, and emerging technologies
- Manage your stress. Always be a positive influence on the floor and with your team
- Be adaptable, understanding and enforcing that a big idea can come from anywhere
- Have a mastery of industry best practices and be able to articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each
- Have an equal understanding of, and passion for, content and campaign, and foster that attitude among your team. Neither is more important than the other!
- Communicate well. Manage up to CCO and leadership, and down to your team
- Be solution oriented for any issues you may experience
- Stay up to date on emerging tech and the industry
- Have a strong creative vision and understanding of client/ agency business needs and objectives.
- Be able to recognize the distinction between good and great work.
- Have a strong understanding of brand in different spaces.
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume submissions.