VaynerMedia is obsessed with marketing for the moment we live in. We have an insatiable desire to help brands navigate the ever-changing waters of digital and social marketing and emerging technologies, globally.
We’re looking for Singapore-based Account Directors to lead this work, by providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & partner agency relationships, collaborating with cross-departmental teams, while growing and mentoring the founding team at Vayner Singapore!
How would you answer these questions? It should help determine if we’re the type of company for you!
- Are you tired of the revolving door of agencies, with people coming and going in year-long increments? Do you agree that company culture is better represented by the family environment a place brings on a daily basis, and less about the dress code and open bar happy hours? (don’t get us wrong, we love jeans, and a cold beer from time to time…)
- Are you someone that’s a veteran in “teaching a man to fish”, rather than “feeding him a fish”? And find nothing more gratifying than providing that type of mentorship?
- Do you geek out over depletion reports, quarterly earnings announcements, TikTok’s evolving ad products?
- Do you have a passion for food, exercise, music… heck, even stamp collecting, or anything else outside of work? Something that you not only love, but love sharing with others?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, we’re chomping at the bit to meet you!
We are seeking a driven and experienced in-market Account Director to join our founding VaynerMedia Singapore team. This person is responsible for managing key client relationships, and growing a high-performance team, based out of VaynerMedia Singapore
The task at hand (AKA the role & responsibilities)
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor account/strategy teams in VaynerMedia's commitment to providing best-in-class social & digital marketing counsel, while contributing to the career growth of your team members. You will communicate directly into a VP, overseeing several client “brand families”, while managing and motivating a team of Account Executives
- Develop and deliver senior-level digital trategy to CMO-level clients, derived from industry insights and category expertise. (Our client’s challenges become ours! We need to understand their highly-individual market conditions, and the levers of growth to focus on that will drive business results)
- Eat, breathe, and sleep today’s digital & mobile consumer, to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell shit (that’s why we love social and digital marketing, after all!).
- Guide and contribute in the development of Creative ideas and deliverables
- Be well versed in the various Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social, digital, and broader marketing mix, to provide client recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based on brand-specific goals. A working knowledge of Facebook and Twitter’s Ad products is essential, as well as maturing platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars
- The ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group, gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
- Responsible for assignments centered around operational and internal initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow
The Ideal Candidate Qualifications :
- You are deeply familiar with the Singapore market, with APAC region familiarity a strong plus
- You have a tight network of marketing professionals in the APAC region
- You have experience with both new technology and digital platforms
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You want to build a new office and team from the ground up
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
- You possess a University degree or entrepreneurial street creds and 7-10 years of experience working within the social/digital and agency space
- You have experience leading and managing growing teams of at least 10 people
- You have top-notch social and communication skills to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel