Office Manager/Team PA
VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
You’re a detail oriented, multitasker who handles even the most stressful situations with a smile. The busier things are, the better. Fifteen people are waiting for something and you have it all prioritised instantly without batting an eyelash. You’re helpful to the point that it’s almost super-human. Someone urgently needs a meeting room? On it. Last minute lunch orders? No sweat. Cleaning company had to cancel? You already have a mop and sponge in your hand. That’s what it means to work on the Operations team at VaynerMedia.
The task at hand:
This role is a 50/50 split between office management and personal assistant duties (to our leadership team). Some days it might be 70/30 one way, some days might be 70/30 the other way. You’ll need to be flexible, agile, and open to full support on both fronts.
- Management of visitors. Including but not limited to client and candidate greetings. (We’re in a co-work building, so no front desk to manage, but we do have many visitors come through)
- Have an approachable, proactive personality, communication is key as you will be the heart of the office and the embodiment of our culture and values
- New hire greeting and set up. Supporting our HR team to ensure new employees feel like they’ve been here for years, even though it’s their first day
- Coordinate various types of scheduling for the leadership team
- Miscellaneous PA tasks as needed/required to help scale leadership team day-to-day (expense reports, etc)
- Manage relationships with front desk and building managers, ensure that all maintenance issues are resolved
- Coordinate travel requests and catering orders for the office
- Manage health & safety requirements and initiatives for the office in conjunction with the HR team
- Keeping on top of all office supplies, making sure that your team has everything they need! Inventory list will always need to be up to date
- Planning and executing company wide events, facilitating VaynerMedia’s culture programme
- Manage office budget spend and tracking
The ideal candidate has:
- PA/admin/office management experience in fast-paced, dynamic environment (ideally within advertising/digital or tech)
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask like an octopus working a switchboard
- Proactive approach. We like creative people and creative solutions. No idea is too crazy
- Office refurbishment or office move experience desirable but not essential
- Experience using Excel, and other Microsoft software along with experience using a Macbook desirable
- Some IT support experience a big plus
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.