VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo and video production, and ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos and content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles and Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live and breathe emerging technology and we are always growing.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Analytics team. The Analytics team ensures the integrity and accuracy of Vayner’s client offerings, an essential piece of delivering Vayner’s core value proposition. Using diverse data sets, we create a holistic picture of media performance across advertising platforms, and collaborate with client teams shape that data into a larger story. We support the development of data-driven, actionable recommendations for our clients, with the speed, accuracy, and judgment required for success in today’s dynamic media environment.
Who Are You?
You are a critical thinker - upbeat, and hungry to learn about the dynamic and rapidly changing world of digital media. You thrive on working with data, and have a demonstrated ability to structure and execute data analysis. You are also business savvy, and can connect the core analytics to the larger business objective of our clients. You have some experience with breaking data and analysis down into digestible pieces for general audiences, and are eager to develop this skill set further.
You take strong ownership of your work, and are able to manage a project from beginning to end. You are unafraid to ask for help, and seek out the resources in the organization that can help you deliver your work on time and with precision.
- Structure and develop complex data analytics projects based on the needs of our clients business objectives; Can you easily write a query, develop complex formulas in a spreadsheet, and structure output into organized, digestible tables
- Organize data into coherent storylines; you have experience building slides and short presentations, as well as building and maintaining data visualization tools, to communicate key insights from the data to our clients
- You can manage a project from beginning to end - you can define a core objective of an analytical project, formulate a plan and timeline with discrete steps, and can effectively communicate the status of a project to key internal stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2-5 years of experience in digital analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information science, engineering, economics or related field
- MBA or Masters in related field a plus
- Working knowledge of basic analytic tools, with intermediate/advanced experience in Excel and SQL and one data visualization tool (Data Studio, Tableau, etc)
- Experience with Market Mix Models - at minimum, has a fundamental understanding of the inputs and outputs
- Experience in Media Buying: Direct buying platforms (Google Ads, FB Ads Manager, etc), Ad Servers, SEO, Demand Side Platforms
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast-paced data environment
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, self-starter
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once