You understand Gary's personal brand and how his strategies can work with technology and development. You understand what it takes to work for him and with his team. You have a thorough grasp on his content and will do whatever it takes to support it. Most importantly, you are ready to do what it takes to learn from this environment and support the team.
You will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web, social and mobile products. You will help build websites, bots and many more things. You’re a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset, jump into new languages as needed in short - welcome evolution with open arms. You enjoy working on rapid prototypes in your spare time. You go to tech meetups for fun, you like to chat geek with others. You understand problem solving and have a passion for learning technologies that will enable us to produce excellent products.
Technologies We Use:
- Google Cloud Platform
The Task at hand:
- Work with our Ceative arm to help turn their ideas into code
- Working with all social media platforms and comprehensive understanding of each of their APIs
- Using your skill set to problem solve team challenges
- Collaborate with the technology team to deliver projects.
- Write manageable and reusable code.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies
- Build websites, bots and various other apps.
- Understanding organization of archiving video and other forms of content
Requirements / The ideal candidate has:
- Proficient with Photoshop and able to transform layered PSDs into code.
- Experience with using NPM packages and learning new libraries as needed.
- Experience with CSS processors (e.g. Sass, LESS)
- Experience with version control (Git.)
- Experience working with public APIs
- Knowledge of JS and CSS Animation Techniques
- Knowledge of responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with Amazon Alexa or Facebook Messenger Bots
- Some knowledge of server-side languages or popular CMS frameworks.
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
A Note about Resident roles:
This is one of the few entry level roles at VaynerMedia. The roles are trial period and are 40 hours weekly, paid an hourly rate of $15 per hour. Typical resident roles can be contracted anywhere from 6-12 months. It is our hope all Team Gary residents grow within their role and eventually could find a place within our team or within the VaynerMedia family.