HELLO, I’M A SENIOR VIDEO EDITOR @ VAYNERMEDIA

-----

I use my creative craft and grasp of culture to execute attention-grabbing video work.

As an in house Senior Video Editor I have experience owning and running video edit projects; creating long form and short form content for digital channels. I can handle all phases of post production and I understand the best practices for each social platform. I see working to the newer vertical video formats for social as an exciting new way to tell stories and I enjoy experimenting with new attention-grabbing edit styles.

I’m comfortable working independently and happy to collaborate directly with colleagues of different disciplines. I am willing and able to guide team members who are junior to me.

I have experience in the finishing process for digital and broadcast, as well as an interest in keeping up on the latest trends and evolution of technology in our industry. My work quality is consistent, and I know how to handle and implement feedback in a timely manner.

My qualifications include:

• 6+ years video editing experience and a degree in a relevant field of study
  • Stand out reel including vertical video executions
  • Solid experience executing in digital and social media
  • Advanced Creative Suite skills including Premier and After Effects
  • Ability to design titles and motion graphics
  • Understanding of platforms and social media best practices
  • Experience with social-first video production
  • Good knowledge of file formats, codecs, and their proper handling

NOTE: candidates must be authorized to work in the U.K.

VaynerMedia are a human based company. We try our hardest to make this a place you want to spend your career at. We only hire nice people.

Apply for this Job

* Required

File   X
File   X