HELLO, I’M A MOTION DESIGNER @ VAYNERMEDIA

-----

I use my creative craft and grasp of culture to execute attention-grabbing video work. As a motion designer, I have experience creating compelling design and shortform video content. Nothing excites me more than creating a look and feel for a brand.

I’m comfortable working independently and comfortable with all phases of post production. I’m happy to collaborate directly with colleagues in different disciplines. I can edit short-form (less than :30) video and my portfolio is full of examples where I made complicated ideas easy to understand and beautiful to look at.

I am capable of and responsible for directing art in all mediums, everything from social posts to video scripts to Christmas adverts. I work to stay current with technology and trends as well as seek opportunities to improve my design skills. My work quality is consistent. I know how to handle and implement feedback in a timely manner. 

My qualifications include:

• 3+ years motion design experience and a degree in a relevant field of study
  • Stand out portfolio including vertical video executions
  • Solid experience executing in digital and social media
  • Advanced Creative Suite skills including Premier and mastery of After Effects
  • Understanding of platforms and social media best practices
  • Skills in photography, illustration or animation are helpful

VaynerMedia are a human based company. We try our hardest to make this a place you want to spend your career at. We only hire nice people.

Apply for this Job

* Required

File   X
File   X