Do you enjoy solving big challenges and thinking about how modern brands should behave?
We’re looking for analytical thinkers, adpt problem solvers and insightful culture hackers to join our team. More specifically, we are seeking a Strategist within our Integrated Strategy team.
Our fast growing team is redefining and modernizing how advertising, brands and media work together - helping our clients harness culture, develop strategies with empathy and plan for consumer attention.
You are: self-motivated, extremely collaborative and insatiably curious about people, culture, communications and connections. You believe integration is the way forward for great work.
You are energized by digging into the insights and surfacing the most interesting things often hidden from sight. You can build persuasive narratives with human and cultural insight at their core, and deliver them with passion and conviction.
You identify the most valuable audiences, balancing longer-term brand building ambitions and near-term results required.
The team is: hyper-collaborative, agile and built from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We value insight-fueled creativity, cultural understanding, empathy and emotional intelligence in the way we surface insights and build strategy. We appreciate the nuances of the new behaviors that define ‘attention’ and seek to understand motivations for behaviors in their full context. At our core, we are all culture hackers.
VaynerMedia is: Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Think ‘strategic playground’, and not ‘agency’.
VaynerMedia are a human based company. We try our hardest to make this a place you want to spend your career at. We only hire nice people.
- 6+ years of experience in using proprietary tools, social listening and syndicated data for analysis, research design, business intelligence, strategic insights, client consulting and new business development.
- Strong business science understanding, with a strong foundation in statistics, media/market research analysis.
- Proven ability to think strategically, with a balanced analytical and creative approach.
- Collaborative and able to successfully bring people from different disciplines, internal and external together to achieve desired outcomes.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward and acting upon them swiftly.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE OR CHARACTER TRAITS
- A change-agent who inspires strategic outcomes through influence, collaboration and organizational culture.
- Experience with multiple research and insight approaches and methodologies; ethnographies, field research, cross-tabulation, factor analysis, regression analysis, cluster analysis, predictive analytics, propensity modeling, structured data analysis, cultural trend analysis and more.