VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
VaynerMedia is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, and highly organized person to join the team as a Project Manager.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to be part of our fast-paced, collaborative, innovative social-first digital agency.
The task at hand?
- Lead and manage all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects. This includes brand creative, social content, digital content, digital builds, and events.
- Liaise with finance, operations and legal teams on project and client needs
- Communicate directly with clients around budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews
- Responsible for Scope of Work task, timeline, and budget development
- Provide mentorship to junior members of the team
- Responsible for all vendor agreements and other contract documents.
- Report to the Account S/VP’s on resourcing, budgeting, and revenue realization
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Budget development and contract (SOW) writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- A strong understanding of agency processes, including creative production, paid media and digital builds - interest in optimizing those processes is a strong plus
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements
- Collaborate with Client Service partners on project planning to meet client goals
- Develop initial cost estimates for executions given project knowns, assumptions, t creation for incremental projects
- Write Statement of Work based on project requirements, Client requirements, project plan, and larger executional context
- Schedule development for projects given client needs, current projects and various processes
- Work with DPM or VP to develop or customize any project-specific projects or needs
- Be client-facing to speak to budget, timing, resource & process considerations
- Project Execution
- Budget management, including review of actual hours & expenses, against timeline;
- Scope tracking (timing, deliverables); if a change occurs, planning what can be done in scope and what can’t
- Schedule management, ensuring inter-departmental teams know timing for meetings, milestones, deliverables & completion
- Collaborate with Creative team leads to manage team tasks, next steps, bandwidth, and needed resources
- Collaborate with producers to build & manage holistic budgets and timelines that will meet production needs for an ask as creative is developed
- Work with agency specialty departments (in/strat, smart, tech, etc), on budget, timing & task management to ensure their inputs and outputs on a project are aligned with larger timing & milestone needs
- Traffic deliverables to Client and/or Client Service team
- Project Wrap
- Ensure all working and final project assets are consolidated in appropriate folders on the server; all shared documents are in one folder on Drive; all contracts are signed and on box
- Sign off on project expenses from Finance
- Ensure all time has been put against a job with Biz Ops
- Ensure all project wrap documents are done by appropriate team members (completion reports)
- Agency Business Support
- Understand larger business implications of project and retainer work, and support DPM, CS leads & Biz Ops to make informed financial & staffing decision based on current and projected work