Associate, Integrated Insights
New York, NY
Hello! Where have you been hiding? We’re looking for analytical thinkers, humanistic research designers and insightful culture hackers to join our team. More specifically, we are seeking an Associate, Integrated Insights.
Our team is collectively redefining and modernizing the way our clients harness cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy, plan for attention and weaponize (not simplify) the complexities of digital media.
You are: self-motivated, extremely collaborative and insatiably curious about people, culture, communications and connections. You are energized by digging into the insights and surfacing the most interesting things often hidden from sight. You bring your own flair to social listening analysis and are obsessed with finding the most powerful insight to unlock a challenge. You can build persuasive narratives with human and cultural insight at their core, and deliver them with passion and conviction. You identify the most valuable audiences, balancing longer-term brand building ambitions and near-term results required.
The team is: hyper-collaborative, agile and built from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We value insight-fueled creativity, cultural anthropology, empathy and emotional intelligence in the way we surface insights and build strategy. We appreciate the nuances of the new behaviors that define ‘attention’ and seek to understand motivations for behaviors in their full context. At our core, we are all culture hackers.
VaynerMedia is: Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Think ‘strategic playground’, and not ‘agency’.
We can’t wait to meet you.
- 1-4+ years of experience in social listening and syndicated data for analysis, research design, strategic insights development.
- Promising ability to think strategically, with a balanced analytical and creative approach.
- Familiarity with, and ability to, capably review qualitative and quantitative research plus behavioral data to surface and interpret distinctive and differentiating insights.
- Collaborative and able to work with different disciplines, internal and external to achieve desired outcomes.
- Self-motivated, demonstrating initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward and acting upon them swiftly.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE OR CHARACTER TRAITS
- Experience with multiple research and insight approaches and methodologies; leading IDI’s, stakeholder interviews, trend-spotting, field research, cross-tabulation, factor analysis, regression analysis, cluster analysis, predictive analytics, propensity modeling, structured data analysis, cultural trend analysis and more.