Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, Clinical Trials, and high-quality, trusted and effective solutions for employment compliance. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care––a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office or for employers to wait weeks to hire their dream teams. Today, we need your help more than ever to finish battling the pandemic and build a next generation, digital native company that will transform the world.
Vault Health is seeking a Verifications Specialist to verify the employment and education history of our clients’ candidates. Our Verifications Specialist spends most of their time conducting education, employment, DOT employment, PRIA employment, and international verifications. As well as personal and professional reference checks, and other searches as required.
- Complete a significant volume in your assigned work queue
- Handle a significant number of inbound and outbound transactions, utilizing phone, email, and fax-based communication.
- Obtain verifications and verify details such as candidates’ current and previous employment, education, and references
- Communicate with third parties such as employers, schools, state boards, and online databases to verify information
- Efficiently manage a follow-up process for all verifications to ensure timely completion of background checks
- Document interactions and transactions accurately according to company procedures in a web-based application.
- Communicate with clients regarding order status and updates.
- Maintain a working knowledge of various Federal and State regulations that impact Credit Reporting Agencies.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Ability to work in various queues when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1-2 Years’ experience completing verifications for a background screening firm
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Some college or technical college preferred.
- Bi-lingual Spanish skills would be preferred but is not required.
- Experience in a professional customer service setting, business-to-business preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems within the bounds of department policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and assess information in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of background checks, pre-employment screening and/or human resources would be an asset to this position.
- Knowledge of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Consumer Reporting Agencies (CRAs)
- Ability to obtain PBSA Basic FCRA Certification within the first 30 days of employment.
- Microsoft Outlook and Internet/Web Skills
- Listening and rapid comprehension skills; strong verbal and written communication abilities using proper grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional while dealing with difficult customer situations.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality and privacy standards for consumer information.
- Ability to follow strict federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Consumer Reporting Agencies.
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Vault is a virtual-first company, meaning this position is entirely remote.
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, gregarious individual with a constant focus on the customer experience
- Background in and understanding of the life sciences / healthcare / clinical trials space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible, and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.