At Vault, our mission is to accelerate better health outcomes through faster diagnosis, innovative clinical research and digital-first care delivery. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.
Vault Health is looking for a Vice President of Marketing to join our rapidly growing healthcare business, which comprises three main divisions: Clinical Logistics; Clinical Research; and Clinical Care. This person will be responsible for setting the strategic vision for our brand, developing marketing roadmaps for our products, executing campaigns to our target audiences, evaluating, and tracking performance of our investments, and guiding the Marketing team as it continues to scale.
The role will work closely with P&L owners of the three divisions, our Sales/Growth teams, and our Product and Engineering teams. This position reports to the company’s CEO, and is a member of Vault’s Senior Leadership team.
- Setting the strategic roadmap for how marketing can support each of Vault’s business lines, and updating this on a quarterly cadence based on changing priorities within the company.
- Managing and professionally growing a team of 12+ people, including 4 direct reports (Growth, Creative Ops, Content/Social and PR/Comms).
- Setting and tracking budgets against forecasts for headcount, media, events, agencies and various third party vendors/suppliers.
- Optimizing a process for project management and workflow that can be used to guide marketing teams/resources, and also create visibility for the leadership team.
- Actively leading the creative representation of the brand, and the strategic positioning of our products for internal and external consumption.
- Overseeing the paid media/performance budget and optimizing based on relevant KPI’s.
- Enhancing our CRM capabilities as they relate to more experimental segmentation, message testing and cadence of contact (primarily B2B).
- Evolving and streamlining the visual brand identity and how it manifests itself in all sales collateral and advertising.
- Owning the content and design aspects of our website, apps and their continued evolution.
- Expanding the reach and profile of the brand through high impact PR and earned media, as well as organic social and community-building programs.
- Collaborating with a diverse group of executives and peers to become an indispensable part of the leadership team.
- Passion for Vault’s mission and the role you can play in bringing it to life every day.
- 15+ years of relevant experience at agencies and/or tech/healthcare brands.
- Expertise in both B2C and B2B marketing strategies, campaigns and activities.
- Full stack marketing experience ranging from brand and upper funnel to performance and lower funnel campaigns.
- Excellent creative judgment and proven brand stewardship.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a fast-paced, dynamic culture (and category).
- Resourceful and scrappy.
- A committed and astute people leader and manager, and a true team player.
- A motivating and compelling storyteller, presenter and public speaker.
- An operator who prides themselves on trust and integrity.
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.