At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
The Sales Support role will be responsible for building relationships with customers by proactively following up on their satisfaction with services and addressing inquiries and concerns and will report to the Director of Business Development. As the customer’s main point of contact, they’re responsible for relaying information and coordinating with internal teams to solve issues.
- Responsible for reaching out to potential buyers through cold-calling or by contacting inbound leads, as well as by replying to phone calls and emails.
- Responsible for updating customers about ongoing requests and ensuring these requests are implemented on time.
- Update information in the company’s CRM software which includes account details, history, and profiles.
- Will have a hands-on understanding of our target market. Bridging the gap between the customers and the company.
- Able to pinpoint risks and opportunities
- Strategic Business Thinking, Sense of Urgency & Achievement, Ability to develop creative solutions
- Some Sales experience (3-4 years)
- Leveraging Customer Relationships, Building Strategic Partnerships, Strategic Account Management, Portfolio Management
- Broad knowledge of Life-Science industry, Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
- Strong Project Management Ability
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical.
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, gregarious individual with a constant focus on the patient experience
- Background in the life sciences / healthcare / clinical trials space with an understanding of the space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible, and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.