At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
Vault Health is seeking a SVP, Business Development who will be charged with expanding Vault Health’s footprint, by opening the doors for Decentralized Clinical Trials across a range of sectors and environments, globally. This person will have the ability to create partnerships and build a global enterprise. The SVP, Business Development position at Vault Health is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Global Business Development executive to bring his/her unique set of skills and relationships to a dynamic and growing company.
The SVP of Global Business Development will be expected to set global sales strategy, manage global clients independently, make important decisions about our sales approach and network development, while also leveraging the strengths of the Decentralized Clinical Trials team to deliver high-quality, high-impact work.
- Set Global Sales Strategy and ensure optimal implementation across all regions
- Collaborate with members of the Clinical Trials team, to ensure an excellent experience across all interactions from needs assessment through delivery and follow-up
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing to develop creative outreach strategies and communications that will attract and retain clients
- Work towards sales and revenue goals as established in partnership with the Chief Research Officer
- Structure and drive product implementation, strategic partnerships and business opportunities by:
- Collaborating across the enterprise and with customers to implement and manage clinical trial engagements
- Collaborating with the customer to ensure that Vault is aware of project requirements and is meeting client needs
- 12+ years of sales/business development experience at a sponsor or CRO company
- Demonstrated knowledge of the clinical trials processes, product/project management, with increasing levels of responsibility in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, or CRO industry
- A successful track record of closing deals, meeting or exceeding sales goals. Experience leading and executing full sales cycle (prospecting through closing and retention upsell)
- Ability to work and flourish in a fast-paced entrepreneurial start-up culture
- High EQ and a strong, established network of senior level industry relationships
- Strong product sense; comfortable considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive initiatives without sacrificing attention to detail
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Some travel may be necessary
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, outgoing individual with a constant focus on the customer experience
- Background in the life sciences/healthcare/clinical trials space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible
- A creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- An strategic thinker and good communicator who can influence and motivate others and is able to overcome obstacles independently
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.