At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
About the Opportunity:
We're looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our FSSolutions team within Vault. In this role you'll work on fullsstack development with the latest MS Technologies including, but not limited, to C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server, and ASP.Net (Framework and Core). You'll be responsible for performing advanced-level application analysis, design, development, unit testing and implementation activities for the delivery of new solutions, as well as enhancements to existing systems.
- Works with product owners, end users and business analysts to translate business requirements into efficient technical designs and develops software solutions according to best practices.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Review code against requirements and FSSolutions’ standards and provides feedback to team members as appropriate.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals under minimal direction.
- Attends meetings on initiatives in development and speaks to current status and future timeframes.
- Assists in the monitoring of overall application performance and helps scale application capacity to meet traffic demands and performance.
- Takes responsibility for application release management and helps to automate and improve application deployment practices.
- Contributes to defining code standards and conducting code reviews to ensure compliance with the defined standards.
- Responsible for managing, mentoring and delegating work to junior programmers on staff
- Maintains lead on troubleshooting applications errors and user reported issues. Ensures familiarity regarding interactions between applications, development platform, services, database and network.
- Researches and makes recommendations regarding new technologies.
- Remains current with new web programming, web security, cloud and DevOps technologies and is prepared to undergo training in said technologies as circumstances warrant.
- 7 years of relevant experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of DevOps practice including automating builds and deployments
- Knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, MVC and SharePoint desired.
- Experience with front end frameworks such as KendoUI, Angular, React or Vue.js
- Must be trained in one or more Software Development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.). Agile with SCRUM is preferred
- Knowledge of object-oriented application programming techniques, design patterns and data modeling (both object oriented and relational)
- Knowledge of web security best practices (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
- Must be highly analytical problem-solver with high attention to detail and quality
- Strong communication skills, verbal & written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced testing environment with aggressive deadlines and the skill to work multi-task projects concurrently
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.