At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
We’re looking for an Operations Analyst to direct and oversee the operational needs of various support service departments within Vault Health. The Operations Analyst will gather and prepare data from business and organizational systems to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate is organized, analytical, results-driven, and a great communicator. Above all, the ideal candidate has a service-oriented mindset and seeks to create relationships that drive solutions and better outcomes for our providers and customers alike. This is an incredible opportunity to join a company building a new type of healthcare experience that expands access to high-quality, specialized care for customers across the country!
- Document current operations and provide recommendations on new procedures and methods for management.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify priorities, contextualize tradeoffs, find alignment, and share progress.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics, achieve productivity targets, reduce costs, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Assist in preparation of business plans to support new business developments.
- Prepare documents and diagrams to illustrate and describe operations, and present findings and recommendations to project stakeholders and leadership team.
- Resolve time sensitive issues, work with multiple cross-functional teams on finding solutions, and drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
- Perform special projects and ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, strategy, supply chain or related field.
- 1+ years’ of work or internship experience in an operations position or healthcare setting.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel Vlookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.
- Entrepreneurial drive and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a highly virtual environment, with colleagues all over the country
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.