- Leads the development, execution, and communication of the company’s workforce planning roadmap, to optimize and scale an evolving global workforce and to create strategic long-range plans. The position will focus on workforce planning for field clinical, non-clinical, and the national medical group.
- Collaborates with business leaders, strategic planning, HR, Finance, and other stakeholders to review existing workforce needs, strategize for the future, and to ensure alignment with business objectives and financial goals.
- Oversees workforce planning initiatives including headcount metrics analysis, internal and external talent assessments, forecasting, plan roll-out, processes, and controls.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Responsible for analyzing, forecasting, and planning workforce supply and demand, talent needs, and gaps to ensure that an organization has the right people with the right skills to support its business objectives.
- Develops and implements the firm wide business strategy. Includes development and review of growth and diversification, and financial business plans (e.g., mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures). Aligns objectives with human capital and financial resources.
- Strong tactical decision-maker, handles unforeseen issues.
- Establishes operational objectives, policies, procedures, work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Develops, modifies, and executes company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Accountable for department budget, which may be broad and have far-reaching impact on the business segment.
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires conceptual thinking and in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives. Problems are not clearly defined and lack strategic direction.
- Implements policies and selects methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Drives the strategy and success of larger projects, which contribute to multiple areas of the organization.
- Interacts regularly with lower and/or senior management on matters concerning several functional areas, departments, and/or customers. Requires the ability to persuade others in sensitive and complex situations, while preserving relationships. Applies knowledge to convince other stakeholders on desired departmental outcomes.
- Manages activities of two or more disciplines or a department. Oversees experienced level professionals and/or may be responsible for subordinate managers. Frequently advises team(s) on moderately complex matters.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (quantitative related field preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Operations Management/Workflow/Planning Role
- Analytics experience in Service or Operations
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and Google’s product suite
- You take initiative, are detail oriented and organized and have great communication skills
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment
- Ability to work swiftly and successfully in a dynamic ambiguous environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize needs and workloads
- Experience with making large scale decisions for a many groups nationally
- Post graduate degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques
- Some programming experience is a plus to automate tools when appropriate
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
Vault Health will offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Eligible benefits include
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k & Retirement options pending
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.