At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
Vault Health is seeking an experienced VP / Executive Director of Quality Assurance who will oversee the Life Sciences’ division operational and technology end to end quality assurance process. The candidate will sit on the Vault Health Life Sciences’ senior leadership team and will report into the President of the Life Sciences’ business unit.
- Design a process of review of quality control data, quality indicators and creates/manages QA/QI and reports
- Participate in quality improvement and utilization reviews, including appropriate medical record documentation
- Review, evaluate, and conduct audits using criteria established for QA/QI
- Analyzes and optimizes the quality assurance testing tools and processes through continuous improvement
- Leads in design new and/or modified Quality Assurance procedures and standards
- Comprehensive experience leading in a Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC) and Quality Engineering (QE) environment within the medical device, biotechnology, or similar life sciences arena.
- Experience in quality improvement/assurance in a health care setting
- Experience in compliance management systems
- Bachelor's degree and/or 10+ years’ relevant experience
- 5+ years in a supervisory/management position.
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Willingness and ability to travel domestically (and potentially internationally) is required, it is anticipated that this will be less than 15 % of work time.
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, gregarious individual with a constant focus on the patient experience
- Background in the life sciences / healthcare / clinical trials space with an understanding of the space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.