At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
The FP&A Analyst will work with our Senior Manager Finance & FP&A to lead Vault’s Covid Testing and Vaccination Analytics, Reporting and Financial support for State Contracts. Collaborating across the company, you will be relied on to provide strategic support to senior leadership and to ensure visibility and financial controls are maintained to facilitate smart business decisions and to maximize revenue under State contracts. This role will be critical in maintaining and developing our forecasting, reporting and analytics around State contracts and programs. You will work closely with internal and external partners to track and maintain contractual reporting requirements; develop financial models and analyses to determine expected revenue and cash flow; manage invoicing and backstop claims under specific contracts and programs; manage Escrow accounts and provide ad hoc Covid Testing and vaccination reporting. Additionally, you will assist in other FP&A activities as required.
You will be a key part of financial analytics and reporting at Vault Health and will have significant exposure to senior leadership within the company.
- You will partner with the Government Solutions team to provide critical financial analysis and support.
- Within our high-growth company, you will be joining a very tight-knit finance team that is committed to building out a best-in-class operational and analytical function.
- Your work will help ensure the growth of a business that is transforming the next generation of digital native healthcare across a multitude of verticals.
- You have 1-3+ years experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, financial strategy/operations, or a closely related field.
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you may wear multiple hats as a financial model guru, internal consultant, and business strategist.
- You are driven by metrics, and strive to partner across the organization to help add value to the business wherever possible.
- You are a trusted advisor with exceptional communication skills.
- You plan and project for the future, but look back to see where we could have done better and learn from mistakes.
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.