At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
Vault Health is seeking a Government Proposal Writer + Analyst to be responsible for developing complex proposals that are well-written, accurate, consistent, responsive and reflect client-specific themes. Will need to be able to manage proposals of moderate to high complexity. Serves as a key resource for development of all sections of proposals including responses related to clinical operations, solution design, outcomes and client success, controls, budget, etc. You will be responsible for developing custom solutions, responsive to each RFP, in collaboration with Finance, Legal and Operational teams at Vault. This role requires strong analytical skills as well as excellent written communication. This role reports to Vault’s Solution Architect.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently across multiple functions within the company.
- Creates original text and presentations, and coordinates creation of illustrations, pricing, explanatory tables and/or graphics.
- Ability to analyze compliance-driven/technical documentation to meet customer requirements and explain technical information in plain language.
- Ability to work closely with multi-functional teams and the Solution Architect to develop a customer-specific proposal strategy.
- Ability to create new proposal text and presentations by meeting with subject matter experts or using reference documents.
- Edits proposal language to ensure incorporation of strategic themes as well as compliance with proposal requirements and RFP requirements.
- Maintains standard boilerplate content across proposals and controls updates to boilerplate as needed.
- Meets with executives, operations, and others to review RFP and determine requirements to develop compliant, customized proposals.
- Supports the Solution Architect in working with subject matter experts throughout Vault to get accurate information for inclusion in proposals based on requirements and platform.
- Partners with others to provide quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline expectations and ensure client success.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ Years of Proposal Writing experience, including proposals for submission to governmental agencies OR 3+ experience reviewing and evaluating proposals for a governmental entity
- BA required, Master’s Degree a plus
- An in-depth knowledge of the public health, government contracting, and/or telehealth industries
- Detail-oriented and meticulous in all aspects of work
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Office Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe Pro
- Superior writing and editing skills and an ability to translate technical information into plain language
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Vault is a virtual-first company, meaning this position is entirely remote.
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, gregarious individual with a constant focus on the patient experience
- Background in the life sciences / healthcare / clinical trials space with an understanding of the space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.