At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
Vault Health is seeking an experienced operations associate who will support the day-to-day operations of clinical trials. The operations associate will report to the Senior Manager of Operations and assist in the functions needed to run the Life Sciences division.
- Complete daily tasks assigned by the Life Science Operation Director in a timely and efficient manner that are essential to the day-to-day operations of the business
- Support budgeting and forecasting efforts in collaboration with the Finance department across the portfolio of active and upcoming studies
- Organize, analyze, and report relevant data to many stakeholders throughout the Life Sciences division
- Work closely on cross-functional projects to help stand-up new service offerings
- Support vendor relationship management and quality checks
- Support clinical research coordinators with technical troubleshooting and data analyses
- Complete special long-term projects as assigned by the Life Science Operation Director
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in science, public health, health education or a related field.
- Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong Google Suite skills.
- Ability to ingest and analyze large amounts of data to later build reports reflecting the findings.
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Willingness and ability to travel domestically (and potentially internationally) is required, it is anticipated that this will be less than 15 % of work time.
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, gregarious individual with a constant focus on the patient experience
- Background in the life sciences / healthcare / clinical trials space with an understanding of the space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multi-task and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.