At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
As a Senior Client Success Manager you will be fully supporting our established and growing COVID-response unit to provide large-scale testing solutions to universities, businesses, nonprofits and sports teams. You will also champion new opportunities across multiple lines of business, including mental health solutions, background checks and drug screenings, and much more. You’ll serve as servant leader for your team, supporting several of our highest priority clients and advising your peers on the client success team on the best way to support their clients. In this role, we are looking for someone who is able to effectively solution-design, think creatively, and work quickly to support our clients’ needs. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working cross-functionally in a fast-paced remote work environment. The candidate should be detail-oriented and a customer-obsessed decision maker.
- Work closely with the sales, expansion, accounting, fulfillment and CX teams to deliver upon cross-functional client needs
- Delivery of customer obsessed solutions to Vault Health’s clients that are forward-thinking.
- Use creative problem solving to help customers maximize the value they are getting from Vault Health
- Build deep relationships that turn your customers into power users and evangelists of Vault Health.
- Serve as an internal advocate for your segment, representing their challenges to leadership.
- Data driven - use metrics to benchmark progress against goals, identify client challenges, and respond to problems.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer client success needs
- Drive strong commercial outcomes for both Vault Health and our partners.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, internal stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions and results according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within customer segment
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Problem solving issues as they arise (working closely with sales, CX, finance, and logistics)
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- 1-2 years experience working directly with Enterprise clients (200+ employees)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Extensive experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.