At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
As a sales content manager you will be fully supporting our sales and client success teams to effectively communicate with clients and prospective leads. You will champion the development of sales collateral and training materials across existing and emerging lines of business. In this role, we are looking for someone who is able to effectively solution-design, think creatively, and work quickly to support our clients’ needs. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working cross-functionally in a fast-paced remote work environment. The candidate should be detail-oriented and a customer-obsessed decision maker. Responsibilities include, but not limited to supporting the sales, sales enablement and client success team’s needs. The Content Manager will work closely with sales enablement, marketing, and product teams to develop, communicate, and refine Vault Health’s solutions. Consistent communication with internal Vault Health stakeholders is expected.
- Creates training content for onboarding and ongoing training.
- Facilitates onboarding, providing support and guidance.
- Develops tools and resources for ongoing sales enablement throughout all sales stages.
- Schedules and manages sales training classes, workshops, and other enablement activities.
- Work closely with leadership to deliver content, presentations and documentation needed for them to be successful (e.g. case studies, customer wins, training material for partners and customers)
- Ensures enablement resources are maintained and current.
- Identifies opportunities to improve the sales process, identify bottlenecks, resolve inconsistencies, and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supports new line of business launches and changes by preparing and enabling the sales force.
- Works with the Director of Sales Enablement to manage various sales enablement projects and coordinate sales enablement activities that drive productivity and sales growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- 2 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required.
- Experience in sales enablement or sales preferred.
- Knowledge of sales enablement, sales training, and sales methodologies and processes.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion and multi-task, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently with little daily supervision
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to deliver results
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation, and writing skills.
- Experience with CRM software preferred but not required (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.