At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose.We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
The Deal Desk Manager will be obsessed with process improvement in order to help Vault Health continue to grow, scale, and succeed. They should be prepared to document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve processes that help drive automation and increase sales productivity. The Deal Desk Manager will have a team player mentality and serves as the primary point of contact to sales for all deal related questions - big and small. They will be asked to manage day-to-day inquiries from Sales related to Salesforce, deal building, deal structuring, approval process, discount management, etc. They will act as a key partner to Sales, Legal, Finance, and Accounting, managing deal formation and flow, and driving sustainable growth while reducing sales cycle times. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working cross-functionally in a fast-paced remote work environment. The candidate should be detail-oriented and a customer-obsessed decision maker. Consistent communication with internal Vault Health stakeholders is expected.
- Serves as the trusted advisor to the Sales team on deal structure and quoting, advises the team on alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closure.
- Ensure approvals for non-standard deals have been properly documented, escalated to the right approval levels, and resolved within reasonable timeframe
- Champions operational improvements with external stakeholders to improve and refine the accuracy and efficiency of our end to end sales process
- Monitors questions from the Sales Team and other stakeholders across multiple communication channels. Provides general assistance and advice on common deal questions and Quote to Cash process questions
- Partners with sales force to accelerate quoting process through operational efficiencies, training calls
- Collaborates with impacted parties to identify solutions for common Order to Cash errors
- Uses data to support hypotheses and monitor progress - experience with excel modelling preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- 2+ years experience in Deal Desk/Sales Operations role in an Employee Benefits roles
- Experience in dealing with complex, cross-functional deal/contract management across Sales, Finance and Legal
- Strong familiarity with excel or google sheets for data modelling and manipulation
- Experience in sales enablement or sales preferred.
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion and multi-task, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently with little daily supervision
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to deliver results
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation, and writing skills.
- Strong Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.