Vault Health is a leading virtual-first healthcare platform that specializes in delivering remote diagnostics and specialty care to consumers directly, through their employers, and through their local public health agencies. Vault also leverages its virtual platform to facilitate decentralized clinical trials for companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Vault is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID-19 testing in the U.S., whose solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies, and organizations. Today, Vault employs more than 500 employees across the country and expects to continue growing as we expand our products and services.
About the Opportunity:
In this role, you will work closely with our operations team helping to investigate and uncover critical issues involving shipping, logistics, payments, fulfillment, and operations challenges. This role is service oriented, and you will need to be able to handle quickly changing priorities and a fast paced environment. The Operations Customer Support Associate will work closely with Vault Health’s operations team. You will be tasked with being able to handle time sensitive requests from a diverse client base. You will be a critical member of the team and provide support in many different areas including technical projects, operational tasks, logistics, shipping, and customer support. You will also be in charge of documenting different scenarios for helping our team quickly solve problems that arise.
- You will help with urgent customer support inquiries from clients in industries related to our enterprise, education, government.
- Become the in-house expert on answering high priority key customer questions related to payments, shipping, and support.
- Handle general investigation and troubleshooting when issues or requests arise.
- You tailor communication to your audience and collaborate internally and externally to create optimal outcomes for our customers.
- You will use quantitative approaches to solving problem and have the ability to find answers to client questions through data.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Ability to autonomously solve complex, open-ended problems. You can navigate even the most difficult and tense business problems to drive them forward partnering with internal and external partners to make things happen.
- You are detailed oriented and you can answer unique questions related to shipping, billing, technical support, and logistics
- You have had 1 - 4 years experience in a customer support / help desk or customer service role
- Able to work well cross-departmentally with sales, marketing, account management, product, and engineering functions
- Excellent communicator who is comfortable articulating how to best utilize specific solutions to customers
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and strong ownership over projects
- Fast learner and ability to break apart complex problems
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, other Office products, and Google Sheets
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.