About the company:
Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
About the job:
The State of Minnesota has partnered with Vault Health to expand COVID-19 testing throughout the state. We want to help with the ongoing pandemic, so we are using our business and our team to make testing for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, available to people across all 50 states immediately. We are seeking a Site Manager to join our Minnesota Field Team overseeing the operations of our Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN COVID-19 testing site.
What you'll do:
- The Site Manager is responsible for all aspects of the site operations. Typical duties would include:
- Establishing, monitoring, and enforcing appropriate safety and cleanliness standards
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained and communicating needs effectively with staffing partners
- Daily reporting including total tests performed, inventory, defects, waste, challenges, and concerns
- Motivate the team to achieve/exceed patient satisfaction goals including safety, service and registration
- Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback.
- Train, educate and role model appropriate behaviors
- Utilize tools and resources to enhance the patient experience
- Share feedback, generate ideas and insights to improve the process and experience
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Ensures all compliance standards are met
Who you are:
- Excellent customer service, ability to understand and address concerns effectively and efficiently
- Technologically savvy and can assist patients in navigating our website while testing.
- Willing to work as part of a team to coordinate patient care.
- High level of professionalism and customer service.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic company
- Demonstrated ability in guiding team to deliver an exceptional customer/patient experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and manage competing priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- 3-4 years retail/hospitality experience leading others
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maneuver around the testing site and office; lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to travel is required
- Candidates who are fully vaccinated or willing to take the COVID-19 vaccination are encouraged to apply. Proof of vaccination will be required to start working.
Scheduling (Subject to change as needed)
- Wednesday - Friday 11 AM - 7:30 PM
- Saturday-Sunday 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.