Vault Health is looking to hire a Public and Enterprise Health Workforce Analyst to be responsible for facilitation of achieving service levels and maximized staffing utilization within a single or multiple business segments through forecasting, scheduling, adherence, and analysis functions of the Workforce Management team. Closely partners with department leaders and other cross-functional leadership to develop workforce strategies that align to business and departmental goals. Continuously builds, develops, and leads Workforce Management staff to achieve performance goals. Ongoing responsibilities also include long-term operations capacity planning, Workforce Management tool automation development, and staffing optimization strategies.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a Workforce Management strategy through strong engagement/support of business segments while maintaining focus on the customer
- Maximize effectiveness of technology and manpower through monitoring forecasted versus actual call metrics and effective schedule optimization of all diagnostic staff
- Maintain detailed records of call/workload statistics and arrival patterns to maximize forecasting accuracy capability, ensuring cost effective labor utilization
- Proactively identify, analyze, remediate or modify operational process changes, excess capacity, and defects in forecast models to deliver best in class workforce plans
- Advise leadership of potential performance risks and coordinate with the appropriate departments to resolve gaps, output issues, or other problems
- Leverage historical data to identify and clearly articulate performance issues and provide counter measure option to close performance gaps
- Effectively communicate key information across the enterprise so that everyone is aware of service, metrics and significant variation in performance (IE: Performance Metrics, Schedule/Forecast Updates, Potential Impacts on SLAs)
- Ensure the accurate and timely management of all meetings, training, and other scheduled off-phone activity, as well as overtime and time off requests (IE: PTO, Sick Leave, FMLA)
- Manage activities and initiatives related to the effective implementation and ongoing usage of workforce systems, including ensuring data integrity, team assignment, skill assignment, and schedule maintenance
- Monitor, audit and communicate schedule adherence, including scheduled and unscheduled absences, and daily activity
- Utilize data from various workforce management tools to provide in-depth analysis of workload factors for business areas
- Responsible for the achievement of all Workforce Management performance goals (IE: Forecast accuracy, Schedule Optimization)
- Lead weekly review meetings with department leadership detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance for remainder of month
- Contribute to the Company vision of being the industry leader in customer service through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork
- Audit and maintain the integrity of data in workforce management software and related databases
- Represent customer experience/diagnostic team and Vault in a professional manner, encouraging operational improvement.
- Maintain effective working relationships to ensure teamwork in achieving corporate goals.
- Perform as a “change agent,” constantly challenging conventional thinking, approach, and current ways of doing business.
- Participate in strategic planning activities and contribute to departmental and cross-functional teams to achieve goals and ensure future success.
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or combination of education and experience
- Minimum 8 years contact center work experience. At least five years’ work experience in a workforce capacity with experience forecasting and scheduling without an automated forecasting tool.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word, as well as the ability to navigate internet based programs.
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.