About the company:
At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
About the Opportunity:
This position reports to the Regional Director. Los Angeles City has partnered with Vault Health for COVID-19 testing. Vault Health has turned our focus to help fulfill the demand for hard to get COVID-19 tests and vaccines across the country.
We are seeking a Warehouse Manager to join our team in overseeing the operations of our testing sites in Los Angeles. You will partner with our Central Operations Manager and Procurement Team, and work closely with our Local Field Operations Testing Teams.
This is a full-time W2 position through December, 2021 and may extend through May, 2022 if the contract is renewed.
- The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all aspects of the warehouse inventory site operations. Typical duties would include:
- Oversee the receipt, storage, redistribution, and management of on-site warehouse inventory.
- Communicate and partner with the Logistics Manager to ensure courier deliveries are scheduled from the warehouse and executed correctly and timely.
- Assess inventory to ensure that it is undamaged, manage expiration dates and meets our quality standards.
- Evaluate deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Monitor inventory levels by conducting daily physical counts.
- Strategically manage the warehouse in compliance with the company's policies and vision, while enforcing standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate with the testing teams, suppliers, additional vendors, and the District Managers.
- Partner with the Regional Director and District Managers to create process improvements, implement operational changes, and train new hires.
Who You Are & Your Experience:
- 3-4 years retail/hospitality with experience in managing inventory.
- High attention to detail.
- Willing to work as part of a team to coordinate pick-ups, deliveries, and shipments.
- High level of professionalism and customer service.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic company.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate with fellow employees and vendors.
- Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to maneuver around the inventory warehouse; lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Vehicle for transportation required.
- Candidates who are fully vaccinated or willing to take the COVID-19 vaccination are encouraged to apply. Proof of vaccination will be required to start working.
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.