At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
About the job:
Reports to the Regional Clinical Manager and a key partner to the District Operations Manager. As a District Clinical Manager, you lead, develop and inspire a team of district clinical staff in all facets of operating a successful onsite COVID testing site. You are an essential part of the clinical team working with the operations team, and are responsible for reporting to field and clinical leadership the day to day clinical operations at ground level. Your work is critical in leading execution and supporting the vision, ensuring your teams are delivering clinical excellence and strictly adhering to protocols, holding your teams accountable to the highest standards. You are a leader in maintaining clinical best practices across your portfolio districts. You will be physically visiting sites and meeting with your clinical staff 90% of the time.
- Develop and execute a regional plan to maintain oversight of clinical activities, including but not limited to COVID-19 test policies and procedures, patient assessments, individualized patient care education and guidance, on-site field visits, and any other action required to promote and maintain both individual and public health.
- Build a high performing team and bench plan that is designed to achieve, exceed, and sustain business results, and create an environment that fosters the conditions for success
- Responsible for management of clinical operations.
- Participate in the recruitment, interviewing, selection, orientation and training of team members.
- Evaluate onsite clinical team member performance relative to job goals/requirements; provide coaching and ensure adherence to internal policies/standards.
- Foster relationships, promote quality and ensure proper communication and collaboration between onsite clinicians, patients, business partners and Vault Health leadership.
- Discuss operational issues, update staff on new/changed regulations and review records/documentation to ensure regulatory and in-house compliance.
- Oversee clinical integrity of appropriate procedures, protocols, and documentation, quality of care provided, and communication between business units to the benefit of the clinical team.
- Lead performance improvement activities, maintain ongoing clinical knowledge through internal/external training programs, provide interpretation of knowledge and direction to staff.
- Be responsible for continual clinical survey/site audit readiness.
- Develop executive reports weekly on KPIs, process improvements and areas of opportunity and participate in regular meetings with field leadership to ensure overall compliance and best practice, for optimal clinical outcomes.
Who you are and what you’ll do:
- Current licensure in good standing as a Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Minimum 1 year in a clinical management role, infectious disease experience a plus
- Knowledge of California state and federal regulations compliance standards
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- Good organization, communication, human relations skills and reliable transportation
- Demonstrated ability to lead execution of strategic initiatives through others, while managing competing priorities; drive results, and build high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to achieve beyond what is expected, and take action or use improvements/learnings to exceed existing goals
- Flexible to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of the business; with the ability to travel overnight as required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs
- Candidates who are fully vaccinated or willing to take the COVID-19 vaccination are encouraged to apply. Proof of vaccination will be required to start working.
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.