At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
Vault is looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team during an exciting period of growth. In this role, you will own the product development of Vault's Provider Platform and EHR products. This platform is used by thousands of providers across multiple clinical lines to enable superior care for millions of Vault patients.
The ideal candidate has a proven record of combining deep technical expertise, user-obsessed design choices, and expert stakeholder collaboration to launch winning products in complex problem spaces. You have a reputation for getting stuff done, keeping the bar high, and getting into the nitty-gritty while never losing sight of the big picture.
- Own the product roadmap and delivery of all of Vault's provider-facing digital products, including our electronic health record (EHR), patient charts, telehealth platform, diagnostic ordering and lab integration experiences, e-prescription, and claims-management technology products.
- Prioritize product and feature development against business objectives, stakeholder requirements, timelines, and available resources
- Document product requirements, develop user flows, and translate into scoped engineering deliverables
- Deeply understand the needs and behaviors of your users, including medical professionals, Vault administrative staff, and third-party medical and technology partners
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify priorities, contextualize tradeoffs, find alignment, and share progress
- Partner with design and engineering counterparts to turn complex product requirements into simple and effective software experiences
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make the right decisions for your users and the business
- Have 3-5 years of formal product management experience, ideally in healthcare or another highly-regulated industry
- Are known for your expert stakeholder collaboration and leadership skills
- Have a strong technical background (computer science degree or equivalent)
- Are customer-obsessed. You take on complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users or partner's problems
- Are a strategic thinker focused on building businesses, not just features. You have a bold long-term vision, and you know how what you do today leads to it
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and aren’t afraid of making decisions under uncertainty
- Are fluent in data analytics. You know which metrics matter to your products and the business, how to measure them, and are comfortable getting into the weeds analytically
- Are a clear and frequent communicator to technical and non-technical audiences, both in writing and in-person
- Are mission driven and are passionate about solving meaningful problems that significantly impact people’s lives
- Are comfortable working on a remote-first team based in the US
Bonus points for:
- Experience developing software products in the medical/healthcare space or another highly-regulated industry
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience working on products which are integration-heavy
- Experience working at a remote-first company
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.