At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
- Lead a fast-moving Talent team that is accountable, operates with urgency and empathy, and is motivated by data.
- Develop Talent strategies to complement or enhance our existing programs focused on talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, diversity and inclusion, employee relations, learning and development, compensation, benefits, and culture.
- Optimize our process using Greenhouse and scale the team to meet our hiring while reducing cost of agency organizations
- Foster a diverse workplace which enables all employees to contribute to the organization to their fullest potential
- Manage learning and development programs to align with Vault Health strategies, with an emphasis on growing manager capabilities that align with the growth of the business
- Oversee an outstanding new hire experience including new hire orientation and work with managers to guide new hire ramp-up to productivity within 3 to 6 months
- Develop and implement a performance management system
- Own employee relations questions and concerns as needed
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and city legal requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree is required; Master Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields preferred
- 5+ years of total experience (including at least three years managing through successive business cycles at a scaling Tech company) with a strong emphasis on owning talent acquisition and people operations
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Balance of business acumen, high emotional intelligence, and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable and adept at interpreting and adhering to labor laws and regulations at both the state and federal level
- Successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships and being a trusted advisor at all levels
- Team player who also likes to have some fun at work
- Experience with Greenhouse, Gusto, Performance Management, and Onboarding Software
- HR certifications (i.e. SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP)
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.