At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
We are looking for a Lifecycle / CRM Specialist to contribute to Vault’s CRM acquisition & lifecycle marketing efforts. You will be responsible for executing email and SMS touchpoints across all of the critical patient lifecycles and a key driver of Vault’s patient engagement and retention strategies.
- Build, QA and deploy email & sms campaigns across each vertical of Vault Health’s business
- Leverage analytics and insights to create triggered campaigns, build workflows, & personalized messaging with a goal of driving increased patient engagement & retention.
- Work collaboratively with design & copy stakeholders to execute lifecycle campaigns throughout the different events in a patient’s lifecycle. Constantly provide the copy & design stakeholders with as much insight into copy/design performance to ensure they’re as informed as you on what’s working and what’s not.
- Partnering with marketing team members & product team leads to develop and implement a best-in-class lead gen strategy for established markets and as we prepare to launch into new markets.
- Identify critical patient lifecycles and develop measurable communication/creative strategies to improve engagement and conversion.
- Maintain healthy email deliverability, and SMS engagement in Braze.
- 2-3 years of CRM experience including email marketing, SMS messaging, segmentation and managing campaigns.
- Proven track record of improving engagement, conversion goals, and retention via email/SMS channels.
- Thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment where you’re constantly executing and learning.
- Ability to think high-level and craft long-term strategies, but also can get your hands dirty and execute campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
- Excellent project management skills, including creative conceptualization, managing deadlines, and delivering analysis and recommendations.
- Working knowledge of at least one ESP/automation platform
- Bonus points for hands on experience working in Braze, Iterable, or equivalent
- CAN-SPAM, Google Postmaster, ReturnPath and list hygiene familiarity
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.