At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
Vault Health is seeking an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) who will oversee the day to day operations of clinical studies. The CRC will develop, implement, and coordinate research and administrative procedures for the successful management of clinical studies.
- Responsible for coordination of a designated study or group of studies.
- In research projects, oversees the recruitment of subjects, implementation of study procedures, and the collection and processing of data.
- Adhere to Research SOPs, Good Clinical Practice and study protocols.
- Ensure scientific integrity of data and protect the rights, safety and wellbeing of patients enrolled in clinical studies.
- If applicable, participate in the virtual informed consent process.
- If applicable, schedule patient visits and procedures consistent with protocol requirements.
- Keeps accurate and up-to-date records.
- Ensure all serious and non-serious adverse events are documented and reported.
- Work with the regulatory team to ensure all regulatory documents are filed and maintained.
- Ensures availability of supplies and/or equipment for studies
- Liaisons with agencies and pharmaceutical companies, laboratories, and equipment and supply companies, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in science, public health, health education or a related field.
- Ambitious individuals with strong organizational and analytical skills will be considered. 1-3 years experience in research or related experience is preferred but not required.
- Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Willingness and ability to travel domestically (and potentially internationally) is required, it is anticipated that this will be less than 15 % of work time.
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, gregarious individual with a constant focus on the patient experience
- Background in the life sciences / healthcare / clinical trials space with an understanding of the space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.