Vault Health is a leading virtual-first healthcare platform that specializes in delivering remote diagnostics and specialty care to consumers directly, through their employers, and through their local public health agencies. Vault also leverages its virtual platform to facilitate decentralized clinical trials for companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Vault is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID-19 testing in the U.S., whose solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies, and organizations. Today, Vault employs more than 500 employees across the country and expects to continue growing as we expand our products and services.
Vault Health is looking for an Internal Communications Manager who will act as liaison between the Communications Department and People (HR) team. This person will be responsible for leading, developing, and executing the company’s global internal communications strategy for all its lines of business. Vault is in the midst of rapid growth and this position will assist in keeping employees engaged and updated on the company’s strategy and success, particularly given the company’s decision to remain virtual-first beyond the pandemic.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication for internal audiences
- Work closely with People team to support key employee engagement initiatives
- Partner with People team to build out the virtual employee onboarding experience and develop - and regularly update - appropriate assets
- Review internal channels and develop ways to strengthen communication across staff
- Develop and execute campaigns with wider communications team ensuring integrated messages and activities
- Ensure a regular drumbeat of communications throughout the year through events, key tentpole moments
- Devise compelling stories and bring the corporate narrative to life for different internal audiences
- Responsible for planning regular All-Hands staff meetings, managing editorial calendar for topics and featured speakers, and preparing presentation
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications of all sorts
- Experience with internal communications required
- 5+ Years in a writer or editor role
- Strong business acumen
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- An excellent writer and editor
- Experience working in internal communications and employee engagement
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to perform compelling presentations.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive initiatives without sacrificing attention to detail
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.