Vault Health is a leading virtual-first healthcare platform that specializes in delivering remote diagnostics and specialty care to consumers directly, through their employers, and through their local public health agencies. Vault also leverages its virtual platform to facilitate decentralized clinical trials for companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Vault is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID-19 testing in the U.S., whose solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies, and organizations. Today, Vault employs more than 500 employees across the country and expects to continue growing as we expand our products and services.
Vault Health is looking to add a creative presentation designer to our growing Marketing & Communications team, to help support our company through a new phase of accelerated growth. The Presentation Designer will have experience designing templates, layouts and decks while following brand guidelines for external/sales presentations, executive keynote presentations, and various internal presentations for employees. The presentation designer will have a strong eye for design and create well-thought-out presentations with impact.
This position reports to the Director of Creative Operations, within the Creative Brand team, and resides within the company’s Marketing organization. The position will also support the needs of the Enterprise Sales and Government Solutions teams.
- Designing templates and presentations for short and long form narratives, across the Google Suite of products (Slides, Docs, etc.) as well as Adobe (PDFs) and Microsoft (Powerpoint).
- Developing visual storytelling across presentation slides, as well as creating original graphics, process flows and charts.
- Using animation and other interactive elements in a meaningful and tasteful manner where needed.
- Working within existing brand guidelines to design new slides and visual elements, as well as selecting and using stock photography.
- Collaborating with a diverse group of executives, marketing, sales and other team members to turn around presentations in a timely manner.
- Handling sensitive information with a high level of privacy and integrity.
- Passion for beautiful presentation design!
- 3+ years of creative and/or design experience at an in-house marketing team or agency.
- A portfolio that showcases presentation design skills, including animation, dynamic charts, iconography and a strong understanding of typography, balancing color and white space.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality work, calmly and with good judgment in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio required
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.