Vault Health is a leading virtual-first healthcare platform that specializes in delivering remote diagnostics and specialty care to consumers directly, through their employers, and through their local public health agencies. Vault also leverages its virtual platform to facilitate decentralized clinical trials for companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Vault is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID-19 testing in the U.S., whose solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies, and organizations. Today, Vault employs more than 500 employees across the country and expects to continue growing as we expand our products and services.
Vault Health is looking for a Director of Creative Operations to strategically manage our Creative and Marketing project portfolio, lead the updates to and development of effective workflows, and build and implement a process for efficient resource allocation across people and budgets. This person should be passionate about streamlining processes and improving the way things work.
We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, and details-obsessed leader with experience working on different types of marketing and creative projects dedicated to delivering impactful and special customer experiences; this person must be eager to take on new challenges, to introduce and implement new systems and ideas, and to grow, test and learn. The role will report directly to the company’s Chief Marketing Officer.
- Define, update and implement processes to ensure Marketing & Creative teams work effectively together and cross-functionally
- Develop and simplify technical workflows to operationalize projects for scalability
- Work with and oversee our agencies and internal resources to manage our portfolio of projects
- Research, identify, pitch, onboard and fully integrate tools, systems or methodologies that help us work more effectively and efficiently
- Design and lead regular meetings (and written reports) to review resource use and project pipeline across all marketing & creative disciplines to enable effective decision making
- Create clear calendar reviews and regular “dashboard updates” for visibility at both working team and leadership levels
- Collaborate with CMO and Marketing team, Product Development team, ans Sales Team Brand to design and implement effective cross-functional process, including templates, approvals and gates, to bring new products and campaigns to market
- Manage and oversee a small but growing team of Project Managers and Creative, Design and Production staff.
- Loves the creative process and working with both creative and business minded colleagues!
- 7+ years of relevant experience either in-house and/or in agencies
- Has experience with advertising, digital/social content, websites, packaging, and collateral
- Has track record of establishing and improving SLAs, and developing best practices in PM
- Can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, with strong eye for detail
- Has the ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Possesses strong relationship building/partnering skills with the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.