Vault Health is a leading virtual-first healthcare platform that specializes in delivering remote diagnostics and specialty care to consumers directly, through their employers, and through their local public health agencies. Vault also leverages its virtual platform to facilitate decentralized clinical trials for companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Vault is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID-19 testing in the U.S., whose solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies, and organizations. Today, Vault employs more than 500 employees across the country and expects to continue growing as we expand our products and services.
The Senior Director of Supply Chain and Fulfillment will lead a small team of high performance individuals to create and grow supply chain initiatives across all books of business. This will include supply chain analytics, identifying and implementing opportunities for improvement, and working with a cross functional team to accomplish business objectives.
- Work closely with executive management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
- Proactively own all supply chain relationships by negotiating contracts, holding vendors accountable to service agreements, and setting expectations
- Implement a vendor scorecard and assess vendor performance
- Partner with product strategy leads to build processes, product lines, and logistics networks
- Analyze data and information to identify, recommend, and implement supply chain opportunities
- Lead a team of high performance individuals across different books of business to drive strategies and initiatives around supply chain and fulfillment
- Build out supply chain team as needed
- Advise stakeholders on findings and the various courses they can take to address identified problems
- Assess supply chain operations to identify areas for growth, resolve issues, and increase buy-in
- Develop plan for national coverage of supply chain network as needed
- Keep updated on industry and market trends
- Perform supply chain analysis and modeling
- Use statistical methods to analyze information and develop solutions to business problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or an equivalent degree is required. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Logistics background preferred
- Advanced understanding of market place and industry best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure strategic alignment among key stakeholders and vendors. Experience negotiating with vendors (manufacturers, logistics companies, labs, etc.) preferred
- Strong leadership skills, giving direction, support, and attention to members of the team
- Excellent prioritization skills, delegating tasks to appropriate individuals to ensure that strategic targets are met
- Advanced understanding of supply chain management, capabilities, and requirements
- Advanced quantitative and financial modeling skills
- Some travel may be required
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.