Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
The Director of Sales will lead a team of Business Development Associates and interface with the Marketing team. The Head of Sales will lead a team of several Directors of Business Development and a Director of Marketing. The sales leader is responsible for ensuring sales excellence, meeting and exceeding sales targets and building and maintaining a team of “A Players”.
- Develop and oversee a national sales plan focused on driving profitable new sales.
- Build a team of Sales “A Players” to ensure growth goals are met and the brand is well represented. Actively coach sales reps.
- Actively identify market trends and opportunities, competitive threats, and industry drivers that may impact business and develop solutions around them with the senior leadership team.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing strategies aimed at fueling the sales process and increasing the market presence and adoption of services.
- Represent at tradeshows, conferences and industry networking events. This includes generating new business leads, as well as building on existing customer and channel partnerships.
- Stay educated on news, trends and emerging technologies in the market.
- Use CRM and others sales reporting tools to communicate sales growth and trends by providing sales forecasts, market analysis and competitive analysis.
- Actively participate in daily ‘stand-up’ meetings with the senior leadership team.
- 4+ Years as an accomplished, top-performing sales team leader. Proven ability to effectively build and lead a winning team.
- Strong leadership abilities to identify and recruit sales talent, train effectively, motivate, manage and coach a sales team.
- Excellent people management skills: the ability to create measurable objectives/quotas and set expectations, manage and provide feedback.
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of consultative selling skills.
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.