Vault Health is a virtual-first platform that leverages care management, care delivery, e-prescribing and in-home diagnostics to deliver care across the continuum. The Vault Health virtual-first platform focuses on four key capabilities: 1) Care Management - Clinical care planning integrated with patient communication, care protocols, and engagement tools; 2) Care Prescribing - e-prescribing of tests for both controlled and noncontrolled drugs; 3) Care Delivery - Synchronous and Asynchronous telemedicine including on-demand virtual care and in-person care delivery; and 4) Diagnostics - meet patients where they are mobile phlebotomy, in-home sample collection and lab integration.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing cross-functional projects, driving the company towards its long term business goals. This role will require strong prioritization and organization skills, the ability to align different departments, and the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with members of all levels of the organization to ensure that projects are completed successfully and on time.
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete projects on time
- Perform a wide range of tasks as directed by the Director of Project Management Office
- Identify redundancies, gaps, and risks within processes and offer recommendations on how to improve systems
- Advise stakeholders on findings and the various courses they can take to address identified problems
- Manage high value projects
- Develop collaborative relationships across all functional areas
- Build an understanding with finance for cost analysis of projects
- Integrate technical systems to increase efficiency
- Keep updated on industry and market trends
- Use statistical methods to analyze information and develop solutions to business problems
- Provide critical project views to relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment on the timeline, functionality, and objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience in a related field is required. Master’s Degree is preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
- Experience developing and formalizing internal procedures and systems is a plus
- Experience integrating technical systems is a plus
- Advanced understanding of market place and industry best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate project details to relevant stakeholders
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Advanced understanding of KPIs
- Advanced quantitative and financial modeling skills
- Some travel may be required
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.