Vault Health is a leading virtual-first healthcare platform that specializes in delivering remote diagnostics and specialty care to consumers directly, through their employers, and through their local public health agencies. Vault also leverages its virtual platform to facilitate decentralized clinical trials for companies in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. Vault is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID-19 testing in the U.S., whose solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies, and organizations. Today, Vault employs more than 500 employees across the country and expects to continue growing as we expand our products and services.
About the Opportunity
We're looking for a Sr. Product Security Analyst (fully remote) to join our team. You'll perform various functions, including being responsible for the overall implementation of security cloud architecture in an organization. You'll also help to improve and develop new designs and security strategies across all types of cloud-based applications (including infrastructure, platform, and software as a service).
- Designs, develop and implements new cloud security technologies to support business and technology solutions
- Review and assess the current supported tools, apps and processes to determine gaps for meeting the needs of the stakeholders
- Design and implement changes to existing security tools, applications and processes based on changes in scope or needs
- Create process documents for operations, maintenance and integrating output from these tools into daily security operations
- Responsible for the thorough documentation of implementations, via technical documentation and run-books
- Responsible for input and feedback on security architectures
- Apply adept understanding and experience with systems automation platforms and technologies
- Partake in efforts that shape the organization’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Assist and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls
- Collaborate with application developers and database administrators to deliver creative solutions to difficult technology challenges and business requirements
- Execute security architectures for product & platform systems; execute integration with monitoring/alerting systems.
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Employ cloud-based APIs when suitable to write network/system level tools for safeguarding cloud environments
- Stay abreast of emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls
- Spot and execute new security technologies and best practices into the company’s product and platform offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
- 3 years experience in security
- AWS security, CCSK or similar certifications
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.