Founded in New York City in 2018 and since experiencing massive growth, Vault Health is a digital healthcare company that specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
Vault Health is a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
The Total Rewards Manager is responsible for planning, designing, implementing and administering a comprehensive total rewards strategy and programs for the Company. This position will research and bring in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to Total Rewards programs and technologies. This position will manage all aspects of the employee benefits program. This includes health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, wellness programs and any other employee benefit plans offered. In addition, the selected individual will also be responsible for developing a compensation strategy to include executive compensation, stock option or other incentive programs to attract and retain talent. As we are a remote-first environment, the position will be remote, but will require limited travel to attend meetings.
- Plan, design, implement and administer a comprehensive rewards strategy, and programs including work/life balance programs.
- Strategically identifies best practices and benchmarks; and develops recommendations to align to HR strategy and business goals.
- Effectively plan and direct the implementation and administration of all benefit plans including annual open enrollment efforts.
- Effectively manages and collaborates with vendors and external partners, including managing performance of contracts to ensure maximum value of services is delivered.
- Act as project manager for total rewards; to include the potential for integration of newly acquired businesses and employees.
- Partner with broader HR and leadership on appropriate total reward packages to recruit and retain talent.
- Responsible for all ACA reporting and keeps abreast of regulatory changes affecting benefit plans and ensures company benefit plans and practices are in compliance with external regulatory requirements.
- Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total rewards.
- Prepare annual budget for total rewards and manage expenditures related to benefit programs.
- Serve as the main resource for employees and managers regarding all benefit related matters.
- Evaluate the compensation landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations.
- Support all compensation planning processes in collaboration with HR and the Business.
- Develop and administer equity/stock programs
- Collaborate with the Chief People Officer and Compensation Committee of Board to develop a competitive Executive Compensation program.
- Supports the development and integration of new rewards programs, policies and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and cost effective.
- Develop internal operating procedures and controls for the administering and managing benefits.
- Determine and implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and new initiatives.
- Communicate and collaborate actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- 3+ Years of professional experience relating to business development, product management, partnerships or management consulting
- Startup experience preferred; healthcare experience a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Strong product sense; comfortable considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive initiatives without sacrificing attention to detail
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefits, Equity Plans, Wellness) – particular experience with designing and implementing programs vs. administering existing programs.
- Sound knowledge of the Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to Total Rewards programs (FLSA, Sec 125, ERISA, 409A, HIPAA, etc.).
- Experienced with vendor-relations and multi-state employers preferred.
- Experience in Executive Compensation and exposure to Board/Compensation Committee
- Exposure to high-growth, dynamic/complex Public and Private companies preferred (to include M&A / acquisition integration)
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.