At-Home Phlebotomist Tech
Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
The Phlebotomist will perform venipunctures and fingersticks to patients in the Charlotte, NC area. The Phlebotomist will be responsible for working closely with the clinical team to ensure the proper specimens are collected for our patient population. The Phlebotomist will be responsible for travel to patients' homes and offices to collect specimens. The Phlebotomist will be aware of all laboratory safety, cleanliness and infection control policies and regulations set forth by government, state and organization.
- Facilitates blood draws for patients located in the Charlotte, NC area.
- Obtains blood specimens by performing venipunctures and/or fingersticks.
- Explains blood draw procedures to patients.
- Follows all health and safety protocol and procedures to maintain sanitary work areas.
- Verifies patient information and labels specimens properly.
- Accurately enter patient demographics, tests performed and diagnoses codes correlating to tests performed in the electronic medical record.
- Maintain adequate laboratory supplies.
- Follows directives from supervising Physician and Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Knowledge of medical laboratory safety, cleanliness and infection control policies and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to meet patients needs while following company policy and procedures.
- Proficient ability to use a computer and electronic medical record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.