Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
We are currently hiring an Associate General Counsel, Government Contracts. This role advises Vault’s Government Relations team with respect to federal, state and municipal government contracting, FAR/DFARS compliance, and procurement lobbying issues..
- 4+ Years of relevant in-house or law firm government contracting experience.
- Experience counseling clients on a variety of government contracting matters relating to the provision of medical supplies and services, vaccines and biologics with federal and state agencies.
- Experience drafting and negotiating highly technical government contracts, and assisting with the completion of arrangements including RFP responses, prime-sub teaming agreements, and mandatory/voluntary agency disclosures.
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFARS, GSA Schedule, and SBA regulations.
Pay & Perks for Full Time Employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.